Full-Time Recruiter/Resource Manager
Atlanta, GA (SkyBridge Headquarters)
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting companies, user-groups, trade organizations, other recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, direct sourcing, internet searches and tools, referrals, and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by collaboration and scheduling with internal resources including coordinators, project managers, engagement managers and clients.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performing administrative responsibilities including ATS management, contract creation, resume formatting, reports, etc.
About SkyBridge Global:
An Oracle Platinum Partner with over 300 clients across the U.S. and Canada SkyBridge is a full lifecycle ERP/BI solution provider and strategic consultant. We bridge the gap between Business, People, and Technology. This enables organizations to thrive. Founded in 1998 by former PeopleSoft and Accenture managers, with the mission to deliver superior, reliable consulting services to customers. SkyBridge constantly strives to provide the highest quality services in the application and system integration industry. Today we are an established firm built from the ground up on a reputation and culture of trust. Our culture is our greatest asset and differentiator. It informs everything we do — our relationships with clients, employees, and partners — our unrelenting commitment to excellence — and our passion for finding technology solutions that make a measurable and significant difference.