PayMatch® Can Be Used For:
- Pay Cycle Reconciliation
- Job and Personal Data Changes
- Fraud Detection
- Conversions from 3rd Party Payrolls
- Tax Updates
- Period over Period Payroll Audits
- Testing of Open Enrollment/Year End
- New Implementations
- Testing of New Payroll Processes
Most Popular PayMatch® Uses
- Implementations: Use PayMatch® when first implementing PeopleSoft Payroll, or when converting a separate organization from any payroll application to PeopleSoft Payroll.
- Reasonable Test: Every pay period processing to identify reasonable difference between prior and current payrolls.
- Upgrades/Updates: Use PayMatch® to verify that the upgrade process did not inadvertently affect payroll processing.
- Tax Updates: Test the expected changes introduced by a tax update.
The most common use of PayMatch® is to compare between the same PeopleSoft payroll before and after a Tax Update or Bundle has been installed. This will allow the Payroll Department to fully understand and verify the payroll impact of the PeopleSoft delivered changes.
Another use is to compare consecutive PeopleSoft payrolls before and after a comprehensive change has been made into the system (ex. Annual Merit increases, Benefits rate changes) to ensure the update process did not have any unintended consequences.
PayMatch® has also been used in PeopleSoft Implementations by our consultants. With the use of a customized Adaptor, PayMatch® can be used to parallel payrolls from 3rd Party Payroll systems (ex. ADP, Ceridian, GEAC, SAP).
This is the Compare Status per Payroll Code for each Employee processed by the Compare process.
||Compared without errors.
||Compare Error, Payroll Code was found in New Payroll but not in Old/Baseline Payroll.
||Compare Error, Payroll Code was found in Old /Baseline Payroll but not in New Payroll.
||Compare Error, Payroll Codes were found in Old/Baseline and New Payrolls but Amts/Hrs were Not Equal.
||Compare for the Payroll Code was not run, as specified in Compare Seq# setup.