Location: Hyderabad, India (Occasional travel within India & visit to US Office in Atlanta, GA)
SkyBridge Solutions is an Hyderabad-based professional services firm and an Oracle Platinum Partner, Indian subsidiary of US parent company SkyBridge Global. For nearly 20 years, we have been the trusted advisor and partner to 400+ clients, including public, private and non-profit organizations. We pride ourselves on our distinctive culture that places the interests of our clients and employees first with strong emphasizes on integrity, commitment to quality, innovation and teamwork.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviors – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The role is an integral part of the organization’s overall strategy towards building, managing & supporting an enterprise portfolio of IT services and products for internal and external customers.
• Oversee all India operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, Supply Chain, CRM, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary
• Handling a team of 200+ resources and Team managers.
• Control budget and report on expenditure
• Responsible for managing and growth of India Operations P&L with strong organization performance metrics in place.
• Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
• As the Country Manager, obtain and understand the customer engagement requirements and then work with all relevant in-country/international/ groups and stakeholders to plan and ensure the delivery focusing on highest customer service satisfaction
• Ensure effective internal communications both within the operations team and across the organization
• Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues
• Monitor operations performance and work with Teams.
• Experience in managing operations for IT Company.
Ability to blend the demands of managing day-to-day operational activities with the necessity of maintaining a strategic view.
• Proven project management skills at least in a cross cultural and multi-business environment.
• Implement internal performance , accountability metrics across all business areas and processes.
• Must be strategic, creative, confident and highly analytical professional with high-level of drive, energy and the ability to influence.
• Be able to demonstrate an ability to manage complex activities within the matrix organization structure
• Maintain internal business contacts to keep abreast of business changes and innovations.
• Manage technology vendors and external parties.
• Maintain relevant internal communications.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills to be able to lead and motivate the team.
• Manage a team of people through resourcing, retention, development, career management and teambuilding.
• Develop service standards with internal customers.
• Maintain professional contact with outside agencies to keep abreast of technological changes and innovations
• C-Suite, Delivery Heads, Business / Domain heads and Technology Teams
• ITO, Governance & Change – Risk & Control, Technology Governance & Assurance
• A strong strategic and business mindset
• Good communication and interpersonal abilities
• Knowledge of IT systems, processes and infrastructure
• Organizational and Leadership skills
• Good understanding of professional services methodologies, data analysis, budgeting and business operations
• Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
Total Years Experience: 15 – 20 years
Domain Minimum Experience (Skillset):
• Min of 15 years IT experience, covering a broad spectrum of disciplines and the mastery of concepts, principles and practices gained through empirical knowledge of a highly specialized and complex industry.
• Min of 15 years of Professional Services Industry experience with experience in managing multi-million value organization, projects and managing operations for organization with 150+ resources.
• Min. of 10+ years if experience as an Delivery and Operations executive working for a Consulting/Professional services firm
• Strong understanding of ERP, BI and Managed services business within India and International.
• Proficiency in spectrum of delivery methods (Agile > hybrid > waterfall > Devops > CI/CD)
• Experience in pre / post – Sales business domains (e.g. Support, Services, Renewals, Customer Success, etc.)
• Ability to oversee multiple complex project deliveries in parallel
• Comfortable operating in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Graduate (Engineering Pref.) / Post Graduate