Job Type – Full-time
The Customer Success Manger (CSM) is a valued contributor to the SkyBridge Global Delivery team. The purpose of this position is to ensure that each client has achieved sustainable value from SkyBridge’s partnership and clients are consistently receiving exceptional customer service resulting in increased satisfaction, retention and expansion. Customer success team is based out of our HQ office (Atlanta, GA) and works interactively with SkyBridge’s clients to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on the client’s self-defined goals.
• Responsible for making external clients and their needs a primary focus from the moment a contract is signed. Accompanying this goal are customer satisfaction, multi-level relationship management and ensuring client success.
• Key point of contact for Talent Acquisition, work with project manager to make sure the resource request process is established and work with the internal recruiting team to make sure they have all the information needed to recruit, work with Leads on the project to ensure the interview process is in place
• Facilitate daily calls with offshore and project leads to be sure communication is consistent within SkyBridge team and messaging to the customer
• Assist the Project Manager (from Preparing Status to Execute) weekly meetings with the client core project team and SkyBridge core project team to review any outstanding items, go over status of project, and discuss ongoing issues or concerns
• Assist Project Manager to weekly maintain the Project Burn/Budget & communicate with SkyBridge Global Operations team with updates as/when needed
• Work with internal Project Governance team to monthly check on project deliverables measuring against the Project methodology
• Assist Project Manager to maintain Issue/Resolution Log with Action Items
• Maintain & Assist in the project Change Control Process
• Single point of contact in getting project status consolidation from all SkyBridge business process leads.
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers & issues
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
• Ensure all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement) are in place
• Establish a process & ensure proper documentation for invoicing is available for accounting before invoicing (by 6th Business Day of the month)
• Provide monthly project updates to Oracle Customer Portal (Customer Success Manager) to make sure Oracle is involved in the delivery of the project.
• Customer Project Milestone celebrations & Client Celebration (Planning & Execution)
• Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
• Serves as an escalation point for issues that impact the client’s productivity and satisfaction.
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, and equipment, and information
• Innate ability to effectively build relationships, establish credibility, respect, and confidence.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented and analytical
• Strong team player with the ability and drive to be a self-starter
• Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can be flexible based on the needs of the business
• Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
• Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention – Required
• 3+ years of relevant customer success experience in the Professional Services field, ERP Project Management is a plus.
• Proven ability to drive continuous value of our services.
• Familiarity working with clients of varying sizes and with teams onshore (US) and offshore (India)
• Proficient in Office software. Strong level of technical acumen.
• College degree preferred.
• Flexibility for travel (approx. 50-70%)
• Advocating customer needs: min 3 years (Preferred)
• Customer Success: min 3 years (Preferred)
• Managed Services: 2 years (Preferred)
• ERP Project Management: min 3 years (Preferred)
This position is eligible for our employee referral program.